ICAMH.org is a New Zealand registered company (6205080).
The contents of the ICAMH.org website, including text, graphics, images, and other material are for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Never disregard medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet, including on the ICAMH.org site. We urge you to seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. In case of emergency, please call your doctor or one of the emergency numbers listed on the Immediate Assistance page.
The information contained on or provided through the ICAMH.org website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, express or implied. Any access to this site is voluntary and at your own risk.
The ICAMH.org website is a service provided solely by ICAMH.org. There are no investors or partners with a financial interest in the information being provided on the site. We do not accept advertising of any kind, allowing us complete editorial autonomy.
A message to our users to reassure them about the safety of their data (update May 2018):
- We only collect your data to promote appropriate information to you, to help us improve our services, to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions of service and to send you information about any other products or services if you wish.
- ICAMH.org uses the e-mail newsletter service MailChimp. In order to sign up to this service, an individual has to submit personal information about themselves (e.g. name, e-mail address, interests). Members of ICAMH.org may receive newsletters to keep them up to date with the latest research and relevant information they have indicated they would like to receive. You can ‘opt out’ of the newsletter at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter. Any of your personal data forwarded to Mailchimp will be stored on a secure MailChimp server. MailChimp are not permitted to use the data for their own purposes nor to sell or distribute it on to any other individual, organisation or business under any circumstances.
- Our website uses the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media share functionality on some pages. Find out more about data privacy on Facebook. Find out more about data privacy on Twitter. Find out more about data privacy on Instagram.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Guidelines, and the soon to be introduced General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We promise to only use third party organisations that adhere to GDPR for services such as mailing, data storage, financial transactions, and the like.
- You have the right to get a copy of the information that is held about you. This right of subject access means that you can make a request under the Data Protection Act to any organisation processing your personal data. You can request us to supply you with copies of both paper and computer records and related information. We may charge a fee for this.
- We will never make personal information available to others except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regard to content violations or violations of applicable laws. We promise to work under the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority whenever taking and storing details relating to financial transactions.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at ICAMH.firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Suite 8752, 17B Farnham Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand.
The ICAMH.org website contains links to websites owned by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement of the contents of those other websites by ICAMH.org. ICAMH.org is not responsible for the content of any linked websites and makes no representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to visit any third-party websites using links from this site, you do so at your own risk.
Warranties and limitation of liability
The ICAMH.org website is presented for use by the general public without warranty or guarantee. ICAMH.org is not liable to any user or anyone else for any decision made or action taken based on reliance upon the information contained on or provided through the site.
We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement of third parties’ rights, or any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, or with respect to any information, product, service, merchandise or other material provided on or through the service.
ICAMH.org does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any information, services, or other material provided on or through the site. ICAMH.org makes no warranty or guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
In no event shall ICAMH.org be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the ICAMH.org website or its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether ICAMH.org is advised of the possibility of such damages.